The Second Annual TTL Triathlon in Boulder offers everything that athletes love: amazing views, a bit of a challenge to brag about, and a finish line party to celebrate your accomplishment. Boulder, CO is a triathlon town, competing here gives you the chance to race with and be cheered on by some of triathlon’s greatest. The community support is infectious and will make those final miles that much sweeter.
Why Athletes Love This Event:
- Well organized well that seasoned athletes and newbies love.
- Strong spectator support throughout the day to keep athletes going.
Reviews from 2019 Finishers:
- “Fun fast course with amazing fan engagement and excellent volunteers.” – Arwel Pearson
- “I think this is the best event/race I’ve ever been a part of. The support is incredible” – Kayleigh Carrillo
- “My first Triathlon and I loved it -I love Boulder! Great swim, great bike course and the run along the creek was great.” – Gus Myers